Thursday, July 1, 2010

The City at Night

Earlier this week I went into the city with some of my friends. We were showing around these two other Americans that were visiting. Ya, I am already considering myself a local! It was cold, but I love the cold. Some people got hot chocolate, but I didn't. It wasn't cold enough for it. The pictures aren't great because my friend is horrible at doing it, but hopefully you get the idea.

We also went to St. Kilda. Glen said there were little penguins there, and we found some. They were so little and cute. Obviously they kept hiding from us in the rock crevices, so it was hard to get a good picture.

Andy told me I need to do something interesting in this photo. Ya, not sure what I was thinking. But this is the south-bank of the Yarra River. It was a really pretty walk. Can't wait to see it in the daylight with lots of people. By the way, Yarra River is like the Hudson, disgustingly dirty!


This is my friend Glen, and we were laughing/didn't know the picture was being taken so we look like idiots. This is Federation Square. It has really cool architecture, but most of the locals hate it. Not sure why?

No comments:

Post a Comment